ATTENTION: All past due balances must be PAID IN FULL prior to paying for your Fall 2019 term. If you have a PAST DUE BALANCE, you are subject to CANCELLATION.
Three payment options are available:
Option 1- Payment for tuition, fees, room, and board in full.
If you would like to pay your balance in full, you may log into your student account. Payment can be made online with e-check or credit/debit card. You may also make cash or check payments at Student Business Services – JCK 188.
- Payment for courses added after payment in full has been made will be due on the next installment billing date. These dates can be viewed on the Important Dates page.
- A late payment fee of $65 is charged the first business day after the final payment due date of the semester.
Option 2- Enrollment in a payment plan
During the Fall/Spring terms, a down payment of 30% is due at the time of enrollment into the payment plan. Two additional installments of the remaining balance will be due on the designated due dates. These dates can be viewed on the Important Dates page.
During the Summer term, a down payment of 50% is due at the time of enrollment into the payment plan. One additional installment of the remaining balance will be due on the designated due date. These dates can be viewed on the Important Dates page.
Instructions for enrolling in the payment plan can be found on the How To Instructions page.
You may log into your student account to enroll in a payment plan.
Additional Plan Information:
- A $30 non-refundable enrollment fee is assessed for enrollment into the payment plan.
- A late payment fee of $65 is charged the first business day after the final payment due date of the semester; however, your classes will not be cancelled.
- All previous semester balances must be paid prior to enrollment.
- The Payment Plan will recalculate as charges increase or decrease due to schedule changes.
- You can no longer automatically schedule payments during the Payment Plan Enrollment process. If you wish to schedule payments you must manually do so.
- If you are a financial aid recipient, your financial aid cannot be used to assist with enrollment into the payment plan until it is disbursed 10 days prior to the first day of classes.
For instructions on how to enroll in a payment plan, pay your installments, schedule payments or manually make payments against your billing account, please visit the How To Instructions page.
Option 3- Apply for an Emergency Loan Plan
The Emergency Loan Plan is to help meet the minimum down payment required to enroll in the standard payment plan. Approved loans are placed on your student account to use as your down payment for the payment plan. Loan amounts should be sufficient to cover the required down payment for enrolling in a payment plan for your remaining charges.
You will automatically be enrolled in the payment plan beginning on the seventh class day of the fall/spring term and second class day of a regular summer term in order to complete the payment process. A $30 payment plan enrollment fee will be billed to your account.
Additional information about the Emergency Loan Plan can be found on the Emergency Loan Application page.