Financial Aid Recipients:
Students who have sufficient aid to cover 100% tuition, fees, room and board will no longer be required to take action and apply their aid as payment.
Here is the new process:
- Authorized aid will appear on billing statement as “Estimated Financial Aid”.
Note: Summer financial aid will not be a part of the billing statement.
- Financial Aid will begin to disburse 10 days prior to the 1st class day of the semester.
- Once Financial Aid disburses, the student account balance will reduce accordingly. If you are enrolled in an installment plan, your financial aid will apply to your installment balances in order.
*NOTE: Due to this change in policy, students who no longer plan to attend the semester MUST complete an official withdrawal request with the Registrar's Office.
Credit Card Consumers:
Credit card payments for tuition and fees will only be accepted via the new Texas State student portal. Credit Card payments for tuition and fees will no longer be processed at the SBS Cashier windows.
- Visa branded Credit and Debit Cards will not be accepted for payment of tuition and fees. Other areas of the University will continue to accept Visa branded cards.
- A 2.75% convenience fee with a $3.00 minimum fee per transaction will be assessed for on-line Credit and Debit card payments (MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Diners Club). This convenience fee will be added to your total payment and is non-refundable.